Server Move

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been working hard behind the scenes this week to move the sites to a new server - which may mean that the site was a little slow today (and perhaps for a little longer for some, depending on how fast your DNS updates).

Everything seems to be running smoothly on the new server, but please do let me know if you spot any bugs - as the software powering the site has changed hugely! Hopefully this was a seamless transfer for our visitors :).

Reaction score
I noticed a glitch in the menu bar of the forum. I was waiting 24 hours for it to be fixed before I reported it, by some chance you were making changes. It wasn't that severe in my opinion, definitely wasn't something I use frequently. Anyway everything looks fine now.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The strange background icon behind the articles tab? Yep I spotted that last night - that was one of the updated site plugins breaking some of our style customisations. :D

Reaction score
The server seems to be running very well and fluidly, and of course good choice on changing to XenForo! ^^

Reactions: Ian

Ask a Question