random BSODs

Reaction score
I too am having this exact problem - although i have real blue screens. i notice that we have the same (ish) CPU. i also saw in your report that we have the same graphics card (HD7850). My RAM is also running slower. Here is my report:

Attachments

Shintaro

Reaction score
I moved your post as it is best to keep peoples problems seperate. Ok, so your having similar trouble to THIS THREAD.

Could you please put the crash dump files in a zip file and upload them to the forum.
Have a look in the following locations for files ending with .dmp

c:\Windows
c:\Windows\Minidump
c:\Windows\Live KernelReports\WATCHDOG

Reaction score
ok, thanks. i could not upload the zip as the file is too big, so here is a link: bit.ly/1uGBjYZ. i also enabled minidumps for when it happens again

Shintaro

Reaction score
Ok, let's start by trying the (hopefully) easy fix.

Try the older driver 13.1 from HERE.

So uninstall ALL the AMD software and only install the 13.1 driver and see how you go.

Reaction score
ok, ill use those drivers. if i get the BSOD again i'll come back.
Thanks

Reaction score
just got the BSOD again, although like the THIS THREAD, it was a "Fake" BSOD. however, i have not yet installed the new driver, but have uninstalled the old one (although i hadn't restarted yet).
here is a new .dmp files that i found (note that only a minidump was created from the crash)

Attachments

Ask a Question