SOLVED Problems in installing drivers of hp deskjet 3744 printer through windows update

Reaction score
hey guys i am having problems in installing the driver updates for my hp deskjet 3744 printer through windows update......it came with a cd for installation but that was supporting only win98,win2000 and win xp.......plzzz help me:( ......every time i try to install it through windows update it shows me the error installation failed:confused:.....need some help....thanks in advance:)

Reaction score
no its not workin i tried it with the cd ......and is there any externel source to download the drivers for vista.....as i went to your link and its askin me to follow the procedure where u automatically get the drivers as updates in vista ...and i am using window7.....but i got its update in win7 as well but while installing them it gets stuck and shows me the error......

Ask a Question