SOLVED Please Help "ntoskrnl.exe" Blue Screen Crash

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently just built a computer and once a day the computer would crash. Later, using the debugging tools, I was able to find out that it was due to the "ntoskrnl.exe".

Due to the fact that I was having problem installing the symbol package, my work stops here.

FYI. I am using the 64 bit operating system and have Program File (X86). I am running windows 7 OEM version.

Attached is the minidump file.

I know there are a lot of experts here. I would appreciate if you can please provide me with your support.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Kev

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I don't read DMP files but I will offer this:
hidusb.sys is for a USB device so make sure you have the most recent drivers for all your USB connections (mouse, keyboard, external camera, etc); generally start with any new devices first.

Also I did notice a recommended update on Sept 12th from Microsoft if you use a USB 3G/4G network card. Be sure to get that if it applies to you and Windows Update hasn't already installed it.

Reaction score
Billy and TrainalbeMan,

Thank you very much for your help.

So I have downloaded the most recent drivers for my 2 usb wireless mouse and now the problem has been resolved.

You guys are awsome.

Ask a Question