pci simple communications controller driver for windows 7 64

Reaction score
I am having problems finding a driver for the pci simple communications controller. I have a intel dg33tl motherboard. I just completed a clean install of windows 7 64 home premium over my old vista 32. I have reinstalled the drivers from disc but some failed. I have also went to intel web site but do not know which drivers I need. please help

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :)

The only drivers you need for that motherboard are listed on this page:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sea...ds&ProductProduct=Intel®+Desktop+Board+DG33TL

Just select Windows 7 - 64 bit from the box in the middle and it will show 5 downloads for the various onboard components. The "pci simple communications controller" sound like it could be something like an old 56k modem rather than part of the motherboard. Do you have any PCI cards installed?

Reaction score
yes i have a linksys wireless card but it seems to be working fine. ill try loading the disc for the card and see if that works. Thanks

Jak

Reaction score
Will this work with Dell N 5010. I have same problem,its displaying no PCI drivers installed. OS is Win7-64bit ? Awaiting for reply.

Ask a Question