Passed 2 Million

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Man, that has been some folding! Congrats! :beer:

I would love to have a computer capable of putting out this kind of work.

Cat

Reaction score
Congrats, c_c! Second mil went by a lot faster than the first, huh?

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I've been away for a couple of days and a lot has happened in the folding forum. All good I'd say.

1) Congratz c_c!! You are the carrot that dangles in front of me. My long term goal so to speak.

2) Welcome and thanks to the visiting contributors. Doing this for our team is awesome and I get it! I will pay it forward whenever I can.

3) rcranfield, nice couple of posts to get the word out to forum visitors.

4) Full_Taoer, always informative and help full, thanks.

5) JD22964, terrific numbers!!

And big shout out to all the regular W7 team folders that are sticking with it.

Enough Dorothy-back to Kansas!

Reaction score
I've been away for a couple of days and a lot has happened in the folding forum. All good I'd say.

2) Welcome and thanks to the visiting contributors. Doing this for our team is awesome and I get it! I will pay it forward whenever I can.

5) JD22964, terrific numbers!!
You are welcome. I'm glad I am able to help.

Rcranfield really made the first move, but I had already considered helping before he announced on the EVGA forum that he was doing it. I just kind of one upped him by switching everything I have over to your team and blowing by him. I guess I was just showing off a bit.

Right now my numbers are really good. I just enabled -advmethods on my GPU's to allow me to get the 6805 work units which are giving me really good numbers.

One of these days I'll figure out how to overclock the CPU on Rig1 and possibly start running -bigadv work units, but for now it's getting pretty good numbers just running SMP2 -advmethods.

JD

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
It looks like a race to a million between you and me JD. lol:lol:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Man, that has been some folding! Congrats! :beer:

I would love to have a computer capable of putting out this kind of work.

Cat
Hey Cat,
I'll do the next best thing. I'll point 1 of my 2 machines toward you for a few days. I'll be out of town so I can't do anything about it if crashes but it probably won't.

Send me your folding ID number in a pm if your interested. I'll need to set it up by Thurs. afternoon.

These guys that helped our team showed us what it's all about. Helping others! You've been in since day 1 so what do you say?

Ask a Question