Paragon PM10 Personal free today

Reaction score
Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks! :D Looks like this is still active for now :)

Reaction score
Hi Ian,

You can still download the files - but they are encrypted. It is now too late to unencrypt as the give away has ended, sadly.

I have removed them to save anyone downloading unnecessarily.

If anybody already has the actual installer ( out of the encrypted file ), or is able to find it anywhere - the free reg key link is still up.

There is another Paragon free promo product called PM9.5 Pro.

It is actually better than the PM 10 personal. Despite sounding like an earlier version - it is exactly the same build as the 10 and has more functions as it is the Pro version. ( The description on the link is completely wrong - it is not an older version - it works perfectly on 7 x64, and it is the exactly the same build as the current PM10 - it does backup to Blu-ray disc, have easy partition resize and the install Windows OS wizard.)

Details here:

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/...ager-9-5-professional-serial-number-key-code/

For those who already have PM9.5Pro - stick with it.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the update :) I've just had a look and it looks like I already have Paragon 2009 SE from a previous giveaway - so no great loss.

Reaction score
Well it looks like Im too late on this one lol. Thanks for the link Veedaz, site bookmarked ready for later offers once they arrive :)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
You have to keep careful watch on the site. The offers are a mixed bag. Sometimes they are demos or original with timebombs. There are genuine free full offers also, but I found in some cases there caould be a catch there. You must install and register them within the offer time. Subsequent reinstalls often fail (for the free offer). But, as I said, now and again fully genuine software pops up. Instead of browsing, it is, nevertheless, an easier way for finding free demos if you are a testing freek.

Ask a Question