Panda Cloud Antivirus{free} for w7

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Does Panda still do a on line scanner ? ... i know they use to.

BTW thanks King64

Reaction score
I see that the free Panda cloud is still in beta stage. I have heard that the beta version has issues and it has a long scan time. As for the cloud beta active scan link, how effective is this? Has it been tested. The link which I originally posted is release version not a beta and has been tried and tested by malware analysis for online system scans for quite a while online in forums. If the online cloud scan can match it then it will be good to see another effective scanner.

Reaction score
I see that the free Panda cloud is still in beta stage. I have heard that the beta version has issues and it has a long scan time. As for the cloud beta active scan link, how effective is this? Has it been tested. The link which I originally posted is release version not a beta and has been tried and tested by malware analysis for online system scans for quite a while online in forums. If the online cloud scan can match it then it will be good to see another effective scanner.
First of all download and install the beta plugin and then go to the internet and do a full scan like i did and does normaly faster too.

Ask a Question