SOLVED Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO Image Downloads

Reaction score
I have a genuine activation code for X17-03424-02. Will any of the ISOs on page 1 work?
The links on page 1 don't work. Follow the instructions in the post right above yours by clifford-cooley. This link, however, won't work with OEM's codes. I know because I own an OEM copy of Windows 7 and the system didn't let me download it when I tried.

PTR

Reaction score
Download links not working :/ Does anyone know the correct ones please?

Reaction score
Is the activation key the same as the product ID?
Is it OK to copy in the hard disk instead of DVD?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
No the product ID is not the same as the activation key.

The ISO can sit on your hard disk for storage but to be used it must be on a separate bootable media so it must be burned to a DVD or put on an empty (the drive will be formatted so anything on the drive will be erased) 4GB flash drive with Microsoft's USB tool which makes the flash drive bootable.

Reaction score
none of those links work for downloading of my windows 7 ultimate x64 bit English.

I have my CDkey for windows OS but I can't find my disk for installing onto my computer I need a link for downloading window 7 Ultimate ed to burn ISO image to disk so I can reformat my computer I have a new SSD end would love to install my windows 7 please help anyone en thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would also like a Windows 7 ultimate x64 ISO. I need to do a fresh install on a laptop but the site does not allow you to download an ISO image using the serial printed on the bottom of the laptop.

Reaction score
Did you ever find a link for downloading as I have the same problem you do, I have a valid OEM key from buying my HP new. But, have stopped using HP BLOATWARE and my key works fine after I get the OS loaded.
They want my CC # before they will even ask you what you want.

Reaction score
Did you ever find a link for downloading as I have the same problem you do, I have a valid OEM key from buying my HP new. But, have stopped using HP BLOATWARE and my key works fine after I get the OS loaded.
They want my CC # before they will even ask you what you want.
I got one (windows7.iso) a few years ago - IF I can find it I will upload it to a site for you to download

Reaction score
thanks but that is the one where you put your key in and since my key is OEM, it rejects it and sends you to HP which is WORTHLESS.

Reaction score
Earlier in this thread, before my house and area became deluged by last August's floods causing the loss of it and much/many previous belongings, I had downloaded and saved the ISO file which, to the understandable frustration of many, been removed.

Yesterday I happened on a website purporting to lead to a way to download Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 Iso images direct from Microsoft. The site is: https://www.raymond.cc/blog/links-for-windows-7-sp1-iso-from-microsofts-official-distributer/

On it the author recommends going to the Microsoft windows10ISO page (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO/) in order to obtain all flavors of Windows 7 or 8.1, using either a javascript text file or the console feature of Chrome of Firefox.

There are obviously more steps and procedures involved, like verifying SHA1 checksums, steps which by the way are also included.

I haven't yet attempted to make use of the W7 ISO, but thought that some here may find it useful.

Reaction score
I have the iso with win 7 all 32 bit version as on the first page here. If anyone wants it i can upload. Where? 2.40GB approx. Is it possible to get all the 64 bit win 7 on one disk?

Reaction score
The link above is the only link I know of or trust to share.

Yes that is what I was referring to, when I mentioned modified my ISOs.
Thanks. The link you gave needs a key. The others on the first page didn't. Can i use my own key or do i have to buy a key? and how do find my key

Reaction score
Any key can be used to download the corresponding 32bit and 64bit edition. Of which the "ei.cfg" file is the only difference between the editions.

Ask a Question