No LaserJet 3200 Drivers

Reaction score
Well, I've installed Windows 7 Beta on a secondary hard drive I use for such things. Looks nice but disappointed to see that they have chosen to support every single HP printer in existence EXCEPT for the LaserJet 3200 (one of the most common printers out there).
Is this yet another example of ms ignoring the obvious or is it that HP is pulling the rug from under us by not supporting their products with drivers? If the LaserJet 3200 driver isn't available, is there another one that will make this printer work in Windows 7?

Who is HP LJ3200 driver download address?

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
It's not "Who" because an internet address is a thing not a human being.

It's WHERE, as in where on the web may I find the driver?

Apparently you didn't look at HP's website!! It's not M$ responsibility to provided EVERY driver. Even though your HP printer is about 10 years old HP is still providing drivers for it. There are Windows 7 drivers in both 32 and 64 bit. Click the link below.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=28035〈=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=24354&taskId=135

Now that wasn't so hard now was it?

Last edited:

Ask a Question