SOLVED New Headphones ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
My wife (Stephanie) yesterday was saying she would like to get her self a new set of Headphones, at present she has Sennheiser HD228 and they cost around £50 / $82 but are getting a bit tatty now, so my question is can any members suggest a good set of Headphones that they would recommend using with Windows 7 for around the same price ?, any answers appreciated :)

Reaction score
Sony makes a good pair for around that price. High-end and completely worth it is anything AKG. (I have K701. http://www.akg.com/personal/K_701,pcatid,4,pid,1,_psmand,1.html) With a proper headphone amp driving, you won't believe your ears. Adds a new dimension to music. And the clarity is unbelievable.

But ya, I've had a pair of Sonys and it was excellent mid range solution for maybe slightly higher than that price. Also very much worth it.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi TorrentG

Thanks for the link, a M8 of mine uses AKG and says there very good, i will look into them :)

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
After close to 3 hours of looking (and saying what do you think many times :D) my wife has decided on Sennheiser HD515, looks good to me and they should stand up to her sort of music .... she likes Techno :rolleyes: :lol: , well she is 15 years younger then me :)

Ask a Question