SOLVED (New) Android Windows 7 Theme

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Nice post Bugsy! Keep it up!

Glad to see a new member being active and posting good, positive items for a change. It seems most of the new members just "hit & run" after they get their problems solved.

Fire Cat, TrainableMan, Yodap, Catilley, clifford_cooley, Ian, CORE, davehc, etc., we all enjoy good banter and idea sharing.

L8R
~Nibs

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice post Bugsy! Keep it up!

Glad to see a new member being active and posting good, positive items for a change. It seems most of the new members just "hit & run" after they get their problems solved.

Fire Cat, TrainableMan, Yodap, Catilley, clifford_cooley, Ian, CORE, davehc, etc., we all enjoy good banter and idea sharing.

L8R
~Nibs
You mentioned me first :) A sign of my awesomeness :d

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
And put me in the ect group :(

Some cute walpapers there, thanks for sharing.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Yup. Definitly nice, but I'll stay with my black wood :f

Thanks for sharing!

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Okay, okay... my bad! I will now go to the corner and spend 1 hour in time out.

Fire Cat don't let being listed first go to your head! It was merely a listing, not of importance or seniority.

Draceena and Kalario - no offense intended on my part, but I humbly apologize if I did hurt anybody's feelers! :eek: :adore:

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Fire Cat don't let being listed first go to your head! It was merely a listing, not of importance or seniority.
I know ;) Just joking around a bit... Meh, I can't even joke anymore? :(

Niburu, 45mins left :D

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
I knew that you silly feline! Therefore I am now leaving time out and going to the bank to make a deposit and then the grocery store.

For 13 years of age, you're very mature and meld well with all of us Old Farts! LOL!

Ask a Question