Need help (Kernel-Processor-Power)

Reaction score
guys i need help , i check my event viewer and i got this error Kernel-Processor-Power
(The speed of processor 1 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 89 seconds since the last report). I have a dell d620 windows 7 ultimate 32 bit.
:(

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Hardly seems like a problem; likely it was powered down to save energy. Like sleep and hibernation modes do. Just a hunch but try Control Panel\Power Options and set it to high performance, of course you'll drain your battery faster.

Reaction score
I checked the time and date info and at that time i did have my lid closed , thanks bro for the help, liked to had bf....lol, i think iam going to try high performance for a while, i like balanced mode cause i get 4 hours of battery life.

p.s. i new too this forum , do you know were i can find a program that will let me have more than one desktop like ubuntu.....thanks

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I've never needed more than one but if you run a search for "virtual desktop" you will get some ideas. As to which are Ubuntu-like, I couldn't say.

In searching just this forum I found THIS

Ask a Question