My Bluetooth Not Working After Installing Windows 7

Reaction score
since i have clean installed windows 7 on my laptop my Bluetooth is not working. i checked in device manager and attaching the screen shot. please help i am having gr8 problem because of this.

Attachments

Reaction score
Try to right click on it and uninstall, while also checking the box to delete the driver.

Then go to action | scan for hardware changes. See if it works now.

Reaction score
Try to right click on it and uninstall, while also checking the box to delete the driver.

Then go to action | scan for hardware changes. See if it works now.
thanks a lot for quick reply. i did as you said and it showed me this error, have a llo at the screen shot.

Attachments

Reaction score
bluetooth not working

since i have clean installed windows 7 on my laptop my Bluetooth is not working. i checked in device manager and attaching the screen shot. please help i am having gr8 problem because of this.

Attachments

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Check your laptop's maker website for the model you have, there should be a Bluetooth driver listed there.

Have you tried using the Windows Update feature? Many times it will find the correct driver also.

Ask a Question