• Depends on what Im doing

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Both about the same

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Myself I tend to use my Mouse more then the Keyboard - just my preference but I know a few that use there Keyboard more then there Mouse ... so what do you prefer to use ?

Reaction score
I would definitely have trouble without both of them working properly. I would say I use the mouse more if I didn't spend allot of my time typing.

Copy and paste is a common function I perform. This uses both mouse and keyboard the way I do most frequently. Navigate and highlight with mouse. Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste. I rarely find myself using only one.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Thats interesting Clifford I tend to use copy / paste in the right click option :)

Reaction score
I use both. I could not possibly remember all those keyboard shortcuts.:)

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Gaming is Mouse > Keyboard, just marginally and of course general computer use is around 50/50

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I would definitely have trouble without both of them working properly. I would say I use the mouse more if I didn't spend allot of my time typing.

Copy and paste is a common function I perform. This uses both mouse and keyboard the way I do most frequently. Navigate and highlight with mouse. Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste. I rarely find myself using only one.
Clifford, thanks for the info regarding the copy and paste options. This, along with making paragraphs, are things I really need to learn. Sorry for making an off-topic post, are there any further tutorials on this site to help me?

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
I don't do gaming...I am a heavy excel/access/SQL user, so it depends on what I am doing I alternate between both keyboard and mouse.

Ask a Question