Keyboards ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
What Keyboard do you like to use, do you have a favourite ?, I use a Logitech G15 on my main Computer and a Chicony KU 0418 on my second Computer, i use these two Computers the most and all in all i prefer the G15, so what do you use ?

Logitech G15

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got a Logitech G11, it's identical to the G15 but without the LCD at the top. Do you find you use the mini-display for anything?

Reaction score
I have a brushed aluminium Enermax Aurora keyboard. No special keys, just plain USB keyboard with a very nice feel to the keystrokes. It also has 2 USB ports on the back which is handy for my bluetooth adaptor which I now leave plugged in.

Reaction score
Back when I was using 98(wow long time) I had an internet keyboard with yahoo connectivity. It was fairly inexpensive. My computer was a Compaq and I found the oem to be more function than the bought one. It had lot's of programmable keys for an oem board. Also a year or two ago I had a dell on a side table which was few feet away from my bed. I had a cheap wireless keyboard to use it from bed. It had programmable keys. Only reason i'm not using it now Is it uses up batteries real fast. I have no problem using my simple oem keyboards now though.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I was looking at the Saitek Cyborg keyboard yesterday found a few reviews but I'm posting to see if any Windows 7 Forums members are using this keyboard or may have had any experience with it ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
After reading some (not so good reports) about the Saitek Cyborg keyboard i decided on the Saitek Eclipse III for my wifes new Computer for Christmas (build in progress), i have been reading some very good reports / user reviews on the Eclipse III and i think my missus will be pleasantly surprised :)

Saitek Eclipse III > http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/eclipse3.htm

Ask a Question