Kaspersky 2009 Lab not compatible with Windows 7 Professional

Reaction score
We just bought a HP Dv4 with Windows Vista Home Premium with the option to upgrade to Windows 7. We choose Windows 7 Professional and upgraded the notebook. We have Kaspersky Lab Enterprise on our server with 25 users. Now Kaspersky 2009 is saying it is not compatible with Windows 7. Any solutions?

Greg

Reaction score
Hello gizmosgreg - Welcome to w7forums

Quote from another thread - https://www.w7forums.com/kaspersky-internet-security-2009-windows-7-a-t44p2.html

Hi Gray - there is Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 out now, and it should work with your existing key. It works very well under Windows 7 (I'm even using it now) - so I'd go to the Kaspersky site and download that :)

Assuming you want the English version, the latest version to download via FTP is here:

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.com/products/english/homeuser/kis2010/

Reaction score
Kaspersky on Windows 7

We are using Kaspersky Lab, so will Kaspersky Internet Security Cover all my anti-virus needs? Or do I need to download multiple versions, we have a need more for a file anti-virus.

Reaction score
Loaded but key not working

I downloaded both trial versions of kas antivirus 2010 and kas Internet Security 2010. i managed to install no hitch and the trial is running the key no longer works as they have changed the activation system and they now use codes generated from the website.

Ask a Question