SOLVED Is there a way to get a full screen every time?

Reaction score
I find that I'm continually opening up to a minimum screen. I don't know what I did to cause it to happen. Any help?
charlie

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
What are you referring to? Is it a single program? All programs? Do you mean it opens to a window rather than full screen or is it actually minimizing to the task bar immediately?

Reaction score
What are you referring to? Is it a single program? All programs? Do you mean it opens to a window rather than full screen or is it actually minimizing to the task bar immediately?
It opens to what might be considered a "half screen". It happens to most of my openings and I have to hit the "Maximize" button for it to fill out the entire screen. (Nothing to do with task bar.)

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Because it is called "Windows" most programs do not run maximized by default, they run in windows. Most programs remember the size of their windowed version so if you resize the window (not maximize it) then shut down cleanly; it should open that size again.

But if you want a program to open maximized/Fullscreen as soon as it opens then right-click on the icon you use to open it, choose Properties, go to the Shortcut tab, set RUN to Maximized and click OK. You have to do that for each program shortcut you wish to work that way.

Ask a Question