How do I start a new thread?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I went ahead and moved this to a new thread and I will answer your question here.

The easiest way to start a new thread, that I know of, is to hit the Home button in the black menu above, then click on a category that is most appropriate from the list displayed, and when that category opens there is a green button at the top which says "new thread".

UPDATE: When the Bulletin Board software was updated the colors and layout changed a bit. Please see the updated answer below.

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
I went ahead and moved this to a new thread and I will answer your question here.

The easiest way to start a new thread, that I know of, is to hit the Home button in the black menu above, then click on a category that is most appropriate from the list displayed, and when that category opens there is a green button at the top which says "new thread".

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
With the new Bulletin board software the "Home" button is now the Blue "Forums" Tab at the top.
Then choose a category and hit the orange "Post New Thread".

Reactions: Ian

Ask a Question