SOLVED Hi

Reaction score
Just dropping to say hi. Somethin' to do. I'm in this "assisted" living place, stuck really, in friggin' Dallas and I'm bored. I was a computer junkie but I have a hard time keepin' the monster going. Had a pro in and he fixed me up pretty well but the thing takes maintenance. Shoulda went with Mac. Anyway, the car needs maintenance, the house needs it, the dog needs it, I'm still writing and publishing but I need maintenance. My brain is mud, my fingers dyslexic and my son brought me here, then abandoned me. Had pizza tonight and I don't like eating junk food (they provide the meals, so tired of soul food, mexican food and junk food). It costs me over half my income to stay in a run down cottage always lookin' over my shoulder (I'm a PTSD vet). Just turned 62 and life is a living hell for me.

Bitch out! :confused:

Reaction score
Hi mr.magoo. It's been awhile since I we spoke. Perhaps if you didn't wish you were elsewhere, it wouldn't be so bad. I came to a conclusion 10 years ago, there is no place on this planet better than another.