HELP creating hotspot in pc

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I just came to this forum because i want to make hotspot from my computer (win 7 32bit). I had successfully created a wifi hotspot on computer. I have a laptop and i wanna use internet on that, the laptop is connected to the hotspot but i can't use internet and just below the hotspot name there is "No Internet Access" in laptop but note that in my computer, there is "Internet Access". Both laptop and computer has a windows 7 installed.

I don't understand what is the problem, hope if someone could help.

Let me make sure that, i am using a tp-link usb on my computer which is connected to another tp-link router but the router is not in range of laptop.

PLEASE let me know if there is a solution for this??????

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..........................

Reaction score
I've never done this so I honestly don't know the answer. Hopefully my thoughts will help though.

So you are connecting the laptop to a wired router, for internet access?
Now you want to use the wireless signal on the laptop as the wireless hotspot for other devices?
And even though you are able to connect other devices to the laptop, you don't have internet access?

If all three questions above are true, I believe the answer will be in bridging the two laptop network connections together. By selecting the two networks, you should have the right click option to bridge them together.

Reaction score
No. Actually i want to make my computer a hotspot, and use internet on laptop and computer both.

I am connected to the hotspot but don't have internet access.

STILL LOOKING FOR SOLUTION....

Reaction score
Same scenario. I was confused as to the machines you were using. Bridge the two network connections (wired and wireless) together on your computer.

Ask a Question