Good Sign for Windows 7

Reaction score
I recently talked with a guy I used to know, he's an IT guy for some company. Like many businesses, they still run XP because they wanted nothing to do with Vista when it came out.
They've been checking out Windows 7 and were impressed enough that they're replacing all their computers with it.

If IT guys who turned their noses up at Vista are now opting for Windows 7, thats a good sign for the new OS.

Reaction score
Hi DallasDad

I've been using Windows 7 since February and love it. I can't really say this is of great surprise to me.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That's a good sign. I'd be surprised if there are many less than positive reactions to Windows 7, as it's a huge step forward from XP. Even from Beta stage it was a very stable OS, and I don't think I've had a single crash since I've started using it :).

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
I've only Crashed Win 7 once and it was entirely my fault (playing with a really old firewall program)

Reaction score
Wish I could say my vista never crashes. Haha
I'm looking forward to Windows 7.

Ask a Question