Games Explorer entirely empty !

JBG

Reaction score
Hi,

I installed Windows 7 Professional 64bit as a clean install on a clients computer. The OS has not been activated as of yet.

When the Windows 7 Games Explorer folder is opened, it is completely blank ! None of the included Windows 7 OS games are present. It is entirely empty.

I've only had a brief look at the clients computer since they raised this issue to confirm. At that time I didn't have any thoughts on how to troubleshoot.

Can they or other Microsoft games be downloaded by the user?

Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated :).

Thankyou,
Jason

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi JBG!
It's a simple thing to get back. Go to:
Control Panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows Features On or Off
You will find a list of features with checkboxes in front. Just check "Games" and normaly it should be fine. Please post feedback. I've added a screenshot just in case.

Cheers,
Fire Cat

Attachments

Last edited:

JBG

Reaction score
Hi Fire Cat,

Too easy. I forwarded the information you provided and subsequently there is now one more happy little employee out there in the world !

Infact. Your an environmentalist too. Just saved me and the planet a couple of extra litres of petrol and carbon emissions too :D.

Many thanks !!

Ask a Question