Forum MVP Count

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I know of at least two Microsoft MVPs here; one 'old', one brand -spankin' new! ;)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I am sure a few prefer to remain anonymous on help forums and continue under pseudo's

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
This was a cryptic message to welcome one of the members here to the MVP community, dave. I was not trying to call anyone out. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Lol, thanks James :D I got an e-mail from Microsoft yesterday to tell me that I've been awarded MVP status - I'm chuffed to bits and looking forward to trying out some of the TechNet/MSDN software :)

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
The MVP award is well-deserved, Ian. You have established a great site here in just a short period of time.

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
Congrats on your MVP Ian - A well deserved award for all your hard work here.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Yes Congratulations Ian :top:, I'm just wondering if any members may have some qualifications such as ASAP, MRU, TSF academy, etc very handy for Computer security questions.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Congrats Ian! You deserve it. :)

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if any members may have some qualifications such as ASAP, MRU, TSF
Hi there Veedaz, they are not qualifications! I am a member of ASAP & UNITE and was trained at Castlecops academy before its demise. Im authorised to post at TSF/Spywarehammer/Malwarebytes and at other security forums (Under a diff nick) but to be honest I have not done any log work for around 3 months now and I do not intend going back to it. One of the main reasons being the spare time I get nowadays is very limited, also, I am currently finding better interest back in windows problems, at the moment I would much rather like to get more into crash dump analysis in what spare time I get :)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
This was a cryptic message to welcome one of the members here to the MVP community, dave. I was not trying to call anyone out. :)
LOL. I guess mine was also a bit cryptic. No. It was not intended as criticism.
But I will now take this opportunity of congratulating, you, IAN.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol, thanks James :D I got an e-mail from Microsoft yesterday to tell me that I've been awarded MVP status - I'm chuffed to bits and looking forward to trying out some of the TechNet/MSDN software :)
Congrats man you deserve it one of the best w7 sites I have found...... well ok the only w7 site I subscribe too O,O

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks folks - I'm so pleased you guys like the site :D

Sorry for the slow reply to this, I've just got back from visiting parents for the weekend. I'm having a catch up on the forum now :)

Ask a Question