Evaluation 7100 Vs 7600 finished build, any differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Evaluation 7100 Vs 7600 finished build, any differences?

So my long trial of the 7100 beta build is just about up. I see the latest version is 7600.

Is there or are there any performance differences or improvements over the two build versions?

Peter

Reaction score
Welcome to the w7forums apples!
Anything after 72xx has a different kernel build. Software efficiency was improved, bug were removed, and so on just like you usually get when you update to a newer version of something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
7100 VS 7600

jeffreyobrien here guys welcome I was told today that the 7100 & 7600 were very similar but after the different kernel build changes there was three bugs one with the IE 8 especially with 64bit browser there is still a problem there but again we were promised the world and all we have so far is an ATLAS(GoogleEarth) LOL seriously speaking linuxdudex covered this as I know of no other differences apart from screen savers etc ENJOY WIN7 I LOVE IT.
respectfully
Jeffreyobrien

Welcome to the w7forums apples!
Anything after 72xx has a different kernel build. Software efficiency was improved, bug were removed, and so on just like you usually get when you update to a newer version of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question