Reaction score
Where can I find drivers to my Epsonprinter? I have a new PC with Windows 7

Hope someone can help me !!!!!

Greatings from Sweden

Siw

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Okay... WHAT model is it? There are several Stylus Photo printer drivers at the Epson website.

More info please... Thanks!

Välkomna till Windows 7 fora webbplats - Siw!

Hälsningar från djupt i Hjärtat av Texas!

Siw

Reaction score
Okay... WHAT model is it? There are several Stylus Photo printer drivers at the Epson website.

More info please... Thanks!

Välkomna till Windows 7 fora webbplats - Siw!

Hälsningar från djupt i Hjärtat av Texas!
The printer is an Epson Stylus Photo 1200

Siw

Reaction score
Epson Stylus Photo 1200

Printer Epson Stylus Photo 1200
Drivers for Windows 7

Siw from Sweden

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
The Epson website does not show any Windows 7 drivers available for your printer.

Have tried turning on the printer while it's connected to the computer and see if Windows Update will install the drivers?

From the Epson Support Section:

Single-function Printer Compatibility

Legend:

Download from Epson.com = Many 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 drivers are available for download from Epson. If your model lists a driver available for download, click the green check mark to return to the Windows 7 Support page, select your model and follow the steps. If available, this is the recommended method.

Built-in Windows 7 driver = Many drivers are included with Windows 7. Simply connect your Epson product to your Windows 7 computer and follow the on-screen instructions. If there is both a Built-in Windows 7 and a Download from Epson.com method available, choose the download method.

Windows Update = Epson provided some 32-bit and 64-bit drivers to Microsoft which they've made available via their Windows Update (Internet connection required). Simply connect your Epson product to your Windows 7 computer and follow the on-screen instruction. If your model is not listed on this chart or in the Windows Update list of models, it is not compatible with Windows 7.

This page DID NOT show your printer model, it does show the Stylus Photo 1280 though.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/...seBVCookie=yes&noteoid=147071&type=highlights

Support for your printer only goes through Windows XP unfortunately.

According to Microsoft support page for your printer the driver is automatically installed in Windows 7 once you turn your printer on.

Check this link out to see what I mean: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/Details.aspx?type=Hardware&p=Epson%20Stylus%20Photo%201200%20Inkjet%20Printer&v=Epson&uid=C264011KIT&pf=2π=2&s=scanner%20epson%20perfection%201200&os=64-bit

Ask a Question