Download Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
It would be for your Laptop, did you get software with your Phone ? Does your laptop support Bluetooth or are you using a Dongle ? Did the Dongle have any software with it ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
OK can you both give some more detail > (Bluetooth hardware / Software etc) then maybe members can help :)

Reaction score
Actually I have the same problem with my Nokia phone and Compaq 610 laptop.

Reaction score
The Only Solution I found out that works for this problem..

Hey everybody, I have wasted almost an entire week searchin the internet for a possible solution. This problem is all over the net and possibly is due to some windows update tht F****d up the bluetooth drivers. Trust me there is no foolproof soln out there. The only solution that I noe which works for me is as follows....

1] Download (or from CD) and install your default bluetooth adaptor drivers.....After installation it will show yellow exclamation marks in device manager for missing bluetooth peripheral device drivers....

2] Then download and install "bluesoliel v8".....earlier versions dont work with windows 7. Following is the link for the software but its patch has a virus .....Nonetheless you can download and use in trial version....
IVT_BlueSoleil_8.0.338.0.rar

3] Restart your laptop and run a search fr bluetooth devices through bluesoliel.

This worked fr me and shud work fr u too......The software is not as good as the default one but atleast you can use your bluetooth devices....Newez, I hope that windows issues an update to fix this bluetooth shit......Best of luck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi swapnildevarkar - Welcome to w7forums

Do you have a link to the authors website for this software?

Reaction score
@swapnildevarkar - why, what happened to your bluetooth driver? I've got mine from http://www.driversdownloadhub.com/bluetooth-peripheral-device-drivers.htm some months ago, but I don't see any problem with it...still working like normal. Neither the one on my brother's laptop. Maybe it's something specific to your software only?

@threadstarter - if you see missing device driver on your laptop, then that just means it's the one for itself. I'm using a nokia phone, and I don't need some form of driver software/set up to get the bluetooth feature working. It's device ready.

Reaction score
I think it just has to do with the fact that the bluetooth drivers haven't been updated to the x64 platform yet..not that I know what that means, but.. it makes sense to me.

I'll check up on this blue soleil to see if they have a generic x64 bluetooth peripheral driver for my nokia n96 phone. :/
Another source worth mentioning is Broadcom WIDCOMM

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you are using windows 7 and trying to connect your mobile phone as the bluetooth device then it might show blutooth peripheral device driver error as Windows 7 does not support A2DP and mobile phones generally come with A2DP. But third party software can connect your bluetooth mobile phone with windows 7. One of such freeware software is Medieval Software Bluetooth FTP

Reaction score
blutooth driver is missing

still not able to connect internet with my dongle internet with my ogo mobile error = drivers are missing ....

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Okay so you need a Bluetooth driver for your HP laptop. What series and model is it?

Does it have a Bluetooth device chipset installed already?

The more information you are able to give us the quicker your issue will be resolved.

Thanks! ;)

Reaction score
hello ppl,
I am getting an eroor Bluetooth peripheral device driver missing .. I us VGN CR 353 laptop and using windows 7 OS ..

Reaction score
xyz

I'm trying to get my phone working with my laptop, but when I try to get bluetooth working I have a missing Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver.

Is this for the bluetooth in my laptop or for the phone I'm using?
my hp laptop

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my hp paviliong6. My samsung tab3 could not send images to hp laptop by bluetooth. I solved my problem just reinstall sp56715 Bluetooth Brodcom.exe on hp.
I m happy with my devices.
2014-11-23 03-41-08-kazirhut.com- Screenshot.png

Ask a Question