SOLVED Does anyone know how to get updates & mod's for The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion ?

Reaction score
I just purchased Fallout 3 & The ElderScrolls IV:Oblivion Double Pack last Friday. Both game disks are Games For Windows. Games For Windows finds update's and add-on for Fallout 3, but not for Oblivion. The Games For Windows Live/Xbox Live PC Game section doesn't list The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion either. Does anyone know how to get update's, add-on's or mod's for it ?

Reaction score
Thanks Clifford. 1st link was for Xbox (as far as getting patches, etc.). The 2nd link gave me patches for both games for pc's direct from Bethesda.

Reaction score
Now to wait and here if they're compatible with Windows 8 for my January upgrade. Already posted that thread on the Windows 8 Forums.

Reaction score
How do you like playing Oblivion?

I have Oblivion but only played it for a short time when I first started playing games again. I was having issues with controlling my character. I think I'm now more experienced at playing games and thinking about playing Oblivion again.

Reaction score
I basically just installed both, configured and updated them. I just got them last Friday night for $15.00 at Walmart. I also purchased Carbonite HomePlus Friday Morning and the first full backup is still running, as I've had numerous software and document downloads since then. Plus I have it set to use low bandwidth.

Ask a Question