Dell E7450 Brightness and Sound Display

Reaction score
I recently purchased the dell latitude E7450. One of the most frustrating things about the laptop is that whenever i change the brightness of the screen or the volume control no indicator pops up letting me know where i am on the brightness or volume scale.

A lot of other posts mention dell quickset to be the issue, but this laptop did not come preloaded with that. Is there an alternate solution, or do I need to download quickset manually for this laptop?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hello Dyngus. I see your question and problem is quite old (~1 y), but I'm facing the same problem with same computer model and I'm not finding anything to help on the net. The best I found was your question here. Have you, by any chance, managed to solve the problem?
Thanks a lot!
Ronaldo

Reaction score
No i have not unfortunately... I think i've read that it's just not possible.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
There is generic software you can install to display the volume on screen called 3RVX but unless Dell offers specific software you can install, it is unlikely you will find any that does brightness/contrast

3RVX is listed in our Freeware DB and the thread I started on it is >>HERE<<

Ask a Question