SOLVED delete folders from libraries in explorer

Reaction score
can anyone please tell me how to delete unwanted folders from the libraries in the windows explorer.I installed bluestacks to run android apps.now i wanted to remove it.
I have uninstalled bluestacks,but still the apps remain in the explorer library

Thanks in advance

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Could you be more specific? Are you saying there is an entry under "Libraries", just like "My Music", and "My Videos" ? Or do you mean "library" more generic, as in there is a simply a folder on your C: drive that you cannot delete, if so then what type error do you get, or is there a padlock icon, or what?

Maybe post a screenshot?

Reaction score
i have attached a screenshot with this post
see there is a file called apps.i have deleted this files many number of times.but when i restart the PC it stays there even after deleting

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
In windows explorer, in the left pane, select apps and right-click. Choose properties. In the new window select the library listed there and then click remove. Once the association is gone you should be able to delete the library.

Ask a Question