crash

Reaction score
H i My computer is running windows 7 I can start up ok but switching between certain programmes it will crash
on prominent one is from homepage to Santander home page any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Is it the computer that crashes or just your browser? If the browser crashes it is likely a script issue with the site you are visiting ... maybe try a different browser or a newer updated version of the one you have

Reaction score
thanks my browser at the moment is IE 11 I will change to see i f it solves the problem

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
the issue may be how the website is coded, such as for what browsers & editions. since you have IE, try IE's compatibility mode ... Alt + T to open the Tools menu, select compatibility mode (center of the menu), type the website (example www.santander.co.uk) on the line next to the ADD button and hit ADD to move the address into the center box, then apply/close. now go to the website and see if it works (If it doesn't you can always delete the web address from compatibility mode and try a different browser)

Ask a Question