SOLVED Computer manager

Reaction score
In Computer and manage, and events, there seems to be a bunch of warnings, should I be concerned about them?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Could you post a screenshot of the critical events? Has your computer gotten any Blue Screens (BSODs)?

Reaction score
I will try to include a screen shot, In computer and manage there are various things listed in Events Viewer. Such as Critical, Errors, Warnings, information, and Audit Success. My question is should I be concerned about those items shown in Warnings, and was wandering if Microsoft ever corrects them or are they self correcting? And yes, I did at one time get a Blue screen of dead, but it seemed to correct itself after restart, and the funny thing is it occurred right after a factory restore and doing nothing else. Really strange. Log attached.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I have lots of recorded errors where Firefox locked up thanks to the flash player. Adobe updates flash every so often but there are always times it crashes.

If you click on the specific error/warning it will tell you what program had a problem but for the most part you simply restart the application and go on.

I would say that unless you have constant problems using your computer or getting BSODs that it's not huge concern.

Reaction score
I guess the best thing to do is to just simply take it for what its worth, simply events.
You had mention your firefox crashing, I have the same issue with IE, 64 and 32 bit both,
they crash. It appears that IE doesn't like to too many add ons, if I disable all but one just to do a single task, then all is well, and they do not crash. I'm not sure if that means that the browser can't handle the load or if an add on is not compatible with the browser. Something like the same affect that occurs when your low on resources. Starts up, and shuts down or the thing turns white and gone, locks up and restarts. Or perhaps my computer can't think fast enough.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Too many apps try to add worthless toolbars to your browser; it is important to keep them to a minimum. Each toolbar slows down the browser a little. Uninstall all the toolbars but the ones you use and the ones your anti-virus uses.

Reaction score
Well what ever it is, I have Virus Total, it will scan the download and let me know if it is infected before I open or install it.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It's not a matter of being infected though, toolbars, even if they are not a virus, slow a browser down; that is why you should only have what you need installed and delete the rest.

Reaction score
Basically whats the point in having the add ons if they do nothing but cause IE to crash. Perhaps a faster system might help, you would think that a quad cord and a 3.10 ghz processors would be fast enough

Ask a Question