Change default font & text size in Word pad

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the default font in Word pad from Calibri size 11 to automatically come up to another choice each time I open it?

Thanks, Jenny

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the default font in Word pad from Calibri size 11 to automatically come up to another choice each time I open it?

Thanks, Jenny
Hello my friend i know how to change this open your wordpad and hold the CTRL button on your keyboard and whilst holding that press a this will select everything on your page once you have press that change the font and size to whatever you link then go to file save as and call the file worldpad and save this to you desktop.ONCE on your desktop go to the file right click the file and go to properties and click where is says READ-only then hit , APPLY and OK then everything you open this file it will have the font and text size you chose.

Also wordpad is hard coded it does not come with a file to customize your own default settings so i thought of this instead hope it helped! :) :) :)

Ask a Question