BSOD possibly from Nvidia Drivers

Reaction score
I was playing Star Trek Online yesterday, and suddenly my PC completely froze up. Mouse and keyboard would not respond either. I hit the reset button and when it tried to load I got BSOD. Computer will only start up in safe mode now. I have tried running disk check, which took over 6 hours and found nothing, and I tired the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool, which made it to 21% and then made no further progress in over an hour.

I also tried uninstalling my Nvidia drivers, but have had numerous issues with that, telling me certain ones cannot be uninstalled in safe mode, specifically the PhysX driver. I downloaded and tried to install latest driver form my card, a 560TI, but says that it cannot install in safe mode either.

I tried to run Speccy, and it cannot access all of the computer components either.....

I'm not sure what had caused all this, I have not updated my drivers in the last few weeks, and not had an issue. The only thing new with this PC is the mouse. My Logitech G500 starting turning on and off repeatedly, in all USB ports. I tied a friends HP mouse and this issue stopped, so I doubt it was the USB ports. Last week I bought a new Logitech G502 Proteus Core and haven't had any issues with it so far.

Attached are images of the errors I've been getting.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
It wont let me post the Memory Dump zip file, says it is too large. Also, I tried to run CPUZ and it gives me an error and wont load any memory information.

Attachments

Reaction score
Ok figured out how to post the Memory Dump. Attached are the last 5 mini dumps

Also, i ran MemTest again for 5 passes which took almost 7 hours, and it found no errors

Attachments

Reaction score
Ok, its seems that after disabling the Graphics Cards Adapter Driver, as shown in the attached picture, my computer is able to start up in normal mode. However, even after installing the latest drivers for my card, I get the BSOD again, because it re-enables the above driver....
Even after completely uninstalling all Nvidia drivers from the Programs menu, and installing the latest version

Does this mean my video card is dying?

Attachments

Ask a Question