ATI Radeon Xpress 200M with Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It looks to me like you had a previous version of the driver extracted to C:\ATI

Delete C:\ATI and C:\Swsetup folders.

Then start the process again from beginning to end.

If it extracts to a different folder than C:\ATI, use that folder as a substitution in the process instead.

If you follow well, it will go well.

The other versions of drivers you previously tried are interfering with the correct process.

Reaction score
omg man ur awesome thanks so much it works finally and idk how the hell i got ur directions fumbled up with them right in front of me but i finally got it. thank you so much for ur help and patiece!!!!!!!

Reaction score
This is what i am looking for almost a year and still stuck with it .
Thanks TorrentG but i am troubling and i need your help.
I download the file and run it .
But after that i can see only the swSetup folder , i can not find the ATI folder , am i missing something ?

Reaction score
problem with ati radeon xpress 200m

Hello There ! Could you help me too please ? I have a toshiba and w7 32 bit system and i have problems with my graphic card which is an ati radeon xpress 200m. As i understand my w7 doesn't recognize it. it recognize just the standard graphics and as a result it cant run correctly even the simple windows games.

Looking forward for answers

Reaction score
Download the drivers from Windows Update.
I only do this if I have no other option. I've installed drivers from Windows Update before I knew better, and my current drivers were rolled backwards.

If you have no other choice, then Windows Update will do. The best thing to do is go to the Device Manager, and make note of problem devices, then go a quick Google search on that device, usually an up to date driver can be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question