ATI Radeon HD 4350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
simple question. Will GRAW 2 play on windows 7 with a ATI Radeon HD 4350 graphics card or better yet will GRAW 2 play on a...
HP - Pavilion Elite Desktop with AMD Phenom™ II X4 Quad-Core Processor

Computer

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9366553&type=product&id=1218092151542

i dont have the computer yet so dont suggest i try a systum requirments check website.

thank you for your help.

also if u could help me find out if it can play... battlefield 2, battlefield 2142, killing floor.

ones i get the computer ill be able to check for mysilf on a systum requirments checking website.

Reaction score
Hi Patrick - Welcome to w7forums :ciao:

The ATI Radeon HD 4350 is not a gaming graphics card. But to answer your second question that is the top of the line AMD system and should play any game you want. However a gaming graphics card would be needed.

AMD Phenom™ II Processors
AMD Phenom™ II X4 910* quad-core processor
Multicore processing for extreme multitasking performance, Cool'n'Quiet™ 2.0 technology for efficient energy usage and HyperTransport™ 3.0 technology improve 3D graphics performance
ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 Series graphics
With all the latest features, the ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 series graphics cards delivers the performance you need to take your high-definition experience to the next level at home, work and play. Watch Blu-ray movies and HD content play with incredible visual fidelity1,2, enjoy unprecedented levels of graphics realism and play the latest games with support for Microsoft DirectX® 10.1. Do it all with break-through efficiency that doesn’t compromise performance.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi Patrick

For the games you post I would be looking at ATI Radeon HD 4850, 4870 and 4890 series.

Reaction score
what is better for gaming in that computer geforce or Radeon graphics card.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Please correct me if I'm wrong but i think your saying Motherboard Graphics or a Graphics card ? a Graphics Card has its own Chip, RAM etc and will be way better for gaming then on board Graphics. The two main players in Graphics Cards are nVidia and ATI and both camps make great cards.

Reaction score
My guess is that the 4350 is an ATI card that can be replaced with a different card.

Reaction score
I would advice you to at least get a 4850, they are very affordable nowadays.
It will be sufficient to play battlefield 2 and 2142. Battlefield 2 isn't a very demanding game, but it's still a very good game. I don't know how battlefield 2 would play on the 4350 graphic card, but I can play it flawlessly on my Nvidia geforce 8600m gs laptop graphic card.
As for GRAW 2 I don't really have a clue :D

Reaction score
AMD ATHLON 64 X2 4400+ 2.1 Ghz
2 Gb Ram
Ati Radeon HD 4350
Windows Xp Premium

I can play Mafia 2 with medium graphic and battlefield 2 with high graphic setting ..

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Why spend the money on a HD4850? That's three generation behind the latest HD7XXX series cards.

I would recommend either a HD57XX series card or HD68XX series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question