SOLVED All kinds of BSOD : (

Reaction score
Hi, everyone I got this problem
its beeing a year and I have tried a lot of things, re install W7, download the lastet driver for video card and sound, and its still hapening all the time at least 2 times in a day, and I don't know what to do >_<

It happens in any kind of situacion, if I'm playing, using word, watching youtube etc etc

PC specs:
motherboard: ASUS M4A78 1200 DDR2
proces: AMD PHENOMX3 720 2.8Ghz AM3
memory: DDR2 2gb 800Mhz kingston PC2-6400
video card: Nvidia 1GB EVGA 9400GT
hard drive: 320gb western digital

Attachments

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Hi Zalem95 and Welcome to the Forums

This Realtek driver is very old, the latest is Dec '10 v.7.034

Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 09:04:13 2009

Realtek LAN

AVG has issues with Windows 7.

Uninstall AVG Download the correct AVG Remover for your system. Download MSE to replace AVG. Uninstall AVG, Re-boot to Safe Mode (Tap F8(?) repeatedly at POST screen). In Safe Mode run the AVG Remover tool. Re-boot to normal mode and install MSE.

Last edited:

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Also very old:

RTKVHD64.sys Fri May 22 19:04:20 2009

Realtek HD Audio

Run the installer and it will uninstall current driver.
Reboot.
Run installer again.
Reboot.

See if there is an update to this driver:

AtiPcie.sys Tue May 05 16:00:22 2009

From your motherboards website or ATI PCIE Driver for ATI PCIE chipset

Download and install CPU-Z. The experts will most likely want you to take screenshots/snips of the Memory and SPD tabs.

Go to Post Reply, click on Go Advanced button and attach the screenshots to your post by using the paper clip you will find on the top toolbar.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok thank you for your time. Well I've done what you told me to do, but I dont know how to install/replace this driver Realtek LAN its just a folder (I uploaded a picture) and I don't understand what to do with AtiPcie.sys, because I have a nvidia video card, I new in this kind of things sorry for my ignorance

Attachments

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
No problem. If you go to the Realtek page again, download this driver:

Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program (SID:1436514) v7.034

This comes as an installer package. When you open the folder inside the zip folder, click on setup.exe and it will begin the install.

Leave the AtiPcie.sys for now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok i finishised installing, but l got one question what exactly was causing this BSOD the old drivers ? or its something else wrong with my PC ?

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Old drivers can and do cause conflicts.

I think AVG may have been your biggest problem.

I'm hoping someone will come along soon and give your CPU attachments a look at as I'm not quite up to speed with them. They look OK to me but need a better opinion. So keep an eye on this thread.

You can GoTo C:\Windows\Minidump and delete the old .dmp files now.

Use your computer as normal. If (when!!) another BSOD happens, upload the new minidump files. We may not be in the clear yet but we've certainly removed some of your more obvious problems.

Ask a Question