2 network connections

Reaction score
Ok i have a problem and i cant seem to fix it. i haev 1 Nic card installed yet in my Network Share Center it shows HOME Private Undefined Public the 2nd i want to go away. every time its there i cant connect to the internet. the only way i can temp remove it is to disable the network card then go to the control pannnel and re-inable it this will only bring back the HOME one again but as soon as o reboot the other one it back. i have been at this for a few days and i REALLY dont want to redo my computer to fix this thanks

Reaction score
If you have Adobe or iTunes installed the Bonjour Service will present as an additional network connection.

If this is your case, simply stop the service and disable it.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
I've even gone so far as to uninstall my Bonjour service and my iTunes complains but still works. :D

Reaction score
actuly i fixed by letting windows update install its driver. I used the lastest network driver of Realtek and this is when this extra network poped up. so i seen that windows did not like that driver so i then let windows update install that driver and after the reboot, the 2nd network was go

Ask a Question