- - Defraggler
||08-11-2010 05:42 AM
- Defragment exactly what you want - Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
- Safe and Secure - When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
- Small and lightweight - Defraggler's tough on your files – and light on your system.
- Interactive drive map - At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
- Quick Defrag - Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag.
- Defragment free space - Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation.
- Scheduled defragmentation - Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly.
- Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support - No matter what your native tongue is, Defraggler speaks your language. It currently supports 37 languages.
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:28 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.